Yo ATV Riders, you know you want it, Hot ATV action that is. You won’t believe what we’ve got in store for you in our February issue of ATV Rider Magazine, which is hitting newsstands now. Here’s what you can expect!
• NEW YAMAHA YFZ450R FIRST RIDE: That’s right, we got a taste of what the hot new machine is all about. Trust us, you’ll want to check it out.
• ARCTIC CAT MUDPRO 700: We sink it deep with the industries very first sinkable quad.
• BUDGET KAWASAKI KFX450R: In light of the current economic situation, we dial in our KFX450R.
• INTERVIEW WITH CHASE MCCAULEY: Mud racings 2008 Champion unleashes what his life is all about and what it’s like to be THE mud champion.
• FST KAWASAKI TERYX MONSTER: If you want ferocious power in you SxS, you’ll want to read up on this one.
• GONE FACTORY: Orange hired us for a day. What’s it like racing for the Factory on KTM’s updated XC450? All I can say is, WOW!
This is just a taste of what you can expect, so grab your copy now.
SUBSCRIBE: Interested in a Subscription, hit us up on www.atvrideronline.com and get signed up.
ATV Rider Magazine Staff